Harney County Cattlewomen Scholarship
- There will be three categories of $500 scholarships awarded each year, provided eligibility requirements are met, contingent to funds available: Four Year, Vocational, and Returning
- The scholarship will be paid to the student at the beginning of the SECOND quarter/semester as long as the recipient has been enrolled full-time and maintained a 2.0 GPA. (Unofficial transcripts must be received by the committee before scholarship monies will be awarded.)
- If the winner doesn’t meet the payment requirements, an alternate may receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship applications will be available at the high schools or by contacting a member of the Cattlewomen Scholarship Committee*.
- Student of parent must be a member of Cattlewomen.
- Please follow this link for the application.
- Application is due April 8, 2016.
Mail application and necessary attachments to:
Harney County Cattlewomen’s Scholarship Committee
PO BOX 371
Burns, OR 97720
*The current Harney County Cattlewomen’s Scholarship Committee is: Lori Peila, Dusty Haigh and Lisa Grant