Clemens Foundation Tuition Grant
This scholarship application is due June 30.
The Clemens Foundation
P.O. Box 24
Alsea, OR 97324
Fax # 541-487-4145
Tuition Grant Criteria
- Download the Clemens Foundation Tuition Grant Application
- Applications will be accepted from graduates of the following school districts: Alsea, Crane, Eddyville and Philomath. Included in these districts are Philomath Nazarene, Charter Schools and those who are home schooled. Current High School applicants MUST live with parent/s or court appointed guardian in one of these school districts.
- PREFERENCE will be given to students with pioneer family status. A pioneer family would be defined as having one of the parents also graduating from one of these school districts.
- Preference will be given to those enrolling in Trade or Vocational schools, medical schools, and approved private universities.
- Preference will be given to members of 4H, FFA, Forestry Club and Boy Scouts.
- Preference will be given based on financial need.
- Applicant’s family background to come from the following: Timber, Ranching, Farming, Mining, Manufacturing and businesses that directly support these.
- Application required with 2 references, one of which MAY be from a teacher.
- Application deadline is June 30th.
YOU MUST MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED!
Check List for items to return:
2 Letters of Recommendation